Ridge Peach Festival
Copyright (C) 2008-2017. Trenton Community Development Association.
Site Designed and Maintained by Reel Web Designs, Edgefield, SC
Trenton, South Carolina
Saturday, June 17th, 2017 9 AM - 4 PM
Whether you love Arts and Crafts, Antiques Tractors and Cars, or Delicious Festival Foods, the 47th Annual Ridge Peach Festival has something for every member of your family. A Country Store featuring home canned peach preserves, jams, and jellies, along with your favorite peach desserts and ice cream are all waiting for you to arrive and enjoy. Our event has become more than a festival; It's a reunion and gathering place for families. "Let's meet at the Peach Festival!"
Our event is on level ground so wheelchairs are not a problem. No personal golf carts or pets are allowed in the festival park, so please do not bring them per the Trenton Town Police. If you would like to be a vendor, just click on the Applications page, fill it out, and mail it to us. Once we're full, that is all we can take.
- Wonderful Parade
- 120 Arts and Crafts
- Awesome Festival Foods (BBQ, Turkey Legs, Funnel Cakes & More)
- Antique Tractors and Autos
- Children's Area with Inflatables
- Fresh Titan Farm peaches
- Homemade peach preserves, jams, and jellies at the Country Store.
- Live Entertainment all day.
- Parade comes through at 10:30am.
- Hands-on demonstrations, such as spoon carving and blacksmiths
- Softball Tournament too.
Edgefield Inn... (803) 637-2001
Crossroads Motel... (803) 275-2081